How often do you shop? Learn Vocabulary from the Lessons all this I’m not into all this walking around department stores. The use of ‘all this’ lets the listener know you are talking about something in general or in a large scale. Here are a few more examples: I hate all this extra attention I...
How often do you shop?
Learn Vocabulary from the Lessons
I’m not into all this walking around department stores.
The use of ‘all this’ lets the listener know you are talking about something in general or in a large scale. Here are a few more examples:
- I hate all this extra attention I am getting for being sick.
- I do not like all this sharing of information on social network sites.
What I buy is usually daily needs.
‘Daily needs’ are things you need to live day-to-day. Daily needs can be food like milk and bread, but also health care products like shampoo or toothpaste. Here are some sample sentences:
- Most rich people are unaware of the daily needs of most people.
- If you are sick, you need someone to take care of your daily needs.
spoiled little rich kid
I used to be one of those spoiled little rich kids.
A ‘spoiled little rich kid’ is a young person who gets a lot of money or gifts from their parents. Here are a few sample sentences:
- He called me a spoiled little rich kid. That is so untrue. I work for everything.
- She was a spoiled little rich kid. She went shopping every day with her dad’s credit card.
find myself ….ing
I find myself wondering into shops.
When you ‘find yourself doing something’ it means you notice yourself doing something that was unplanned and unexpected. It is something that happens naturally. Here are a few samples:
- I often find myself daydreaming in class.
- I sometimes find myself talking to myself. It is so embarrassing.
try things on (try clothing on)
I find myself trying things on.
‘Trying something on’ refers to putting clothes on to see if they fit or look good. In a department store, you try clothes on in the fitting room. Here are some samples:
- I hate trying on clothes in a department store. It is too time-consuming.
- Here. Try this on. I think it will look good on you.
Reading & speaking
I don’t like shopping very much. I’m not into all this walking around department stores looking at stuff, choosing things. I’m a tall guy and so it’s really hard for me to find clothes that fit so shopping is really not pleasant.
Well, I really, really enjoy shopping. That’s why … a week I could spend about four time to go to the department store, especially when there is a bargain or sales, and since my house is near one of the biggest department store, it’s about five minutes by car, so, well, if we want to have lunch together we go to that department store, and after that we go shopping.
I go shopping quite a lot. Recently, maybe three to four times a week, but what I buy is usually daily needs such as fruit or food but not clothes or things like that.
How often do you go shopping? Well, recently I don’t really go shopping at all. Maybe only once a year. I remember in high school though I used to go shopping probably once a week. I used to be one of those spoiled little rich kids that would get that would get anything they wanted, but again moving out on my own, I’ve discovered a hundred dollars for a t-shirt is not a good deal, and yeah, I think I’m a little bit of a better person for it.
I go shopping maybe about two times a week. I really enjoy shopping, and where I live there are lots and lots of clothes shops open after I finish work, so often when I leave work on my way home I find myself wondering into shops and picking things up and trying things on. I love shopping.
How often do I go shopping? I like to do my shopping on a weekday because I don’t like crowded places, and so I do my shopping usually on Mondays or Tuesdays, but for buying groceries, I like to do my shopping on Fridays.
- basic english learning
- bbc learning english
- disadvantages of western culture
- Eduma learn english youtube
- english grammar
- english speaking
- free english classes
- free english courses online speaking
- how to learn english easily
- how to learn english quickly
- learn english app
- learn english grammar
- learn english online free course
- learn english online free speaking
- learn english pdf
- non western culture
- online english courses free with certificate
- spoken english course free download
- vietnamese food
- western civilization history
- western culture advantages
- western culture countries
- western culture essay
- western culture positive points
- western culture vs eastern culture